If I don't do it, I know people who do, from subcontractors to outside vendors
Content may be king, but results rule.
I started as a freelance copywriter and content marketer in 2011.
Since then … while continuing to study voraciously and improve my marketing and tech skills … I have:
- Written a content marketing campaign that helped a C-level executive obtain a book deal from a major IT publisher … which I then ghostwrote for him
- Helped increase a travel website’s traffic by thousands of visitors per month with a series of SEO-friendly blog articles and social media posts
- Written articles for a multinational advertising company that were cited by major media outlets, such as Huffington Post and Business Insider
- Developed a creative – yet simple – web bot for a client that helped them generate over a dozen new leads per day … indefinitely
- Taught SMBs how to automate their own social media efforts with free tools, saving them hundreds of dollars per year in man-hours
- Built several dozen websites using WordPress, HTML/CSS, Adobe Muse, and other CMS software
- Written and managed email marketing campaigns that generated thousands of new visitors, impressions, and sales
- And more…
My clients include large corporations, solopreneurs, and everything in between.
If you need help with direct response copywriting, sales funnels, or digital marketing strategy, email me to schedule a chat.
In 2011 I started my first copywriting and content marketing business, RAW English.
Since then, I have worked as an independent contractor for international digital marketing companies, large IT organizations, budding startups, mom n’ pop shops, and everything in between.
I’m an inherently curious person and am passionate about many things, including:
- Direct response marketing
- Copywriting and content marketing
- IT and technology
- Art and design
- Travel and world culture
To schedule a meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org.