My name is Nathan T Warne.
I'm a copywriter, content marketer, technology enthusiast, and world traveler.
I was raised in Western North Carolina and have lived in over half a dozen cities in America and Asia, including Seattle, San Francisco, Phoenix, Bangkok, Osaka, and Tokyo.
After receiving a BA in Japanese and English literature from the University of Washington in 2004, I taught English, traveled, and studied a variety of subjects that interest me, from art to technology to marketing.
In 2011, I started my first website, RAWEnglish.com. Since then, I've:
- Written over 1,000,000 words of marketing copy
- Worked with more than 50 clients, from multi-national advertising firms to SMBs to solopreneurs
- Written copy for dozens of industries, including IT, digital marketing, health, travel, and real estate
- Earned 3 marketing certificates from DigitalMarketer.com
- Taken hundreds of hours of Adobe courses and taught myself to use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other Adobe products
To get in touch, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.